Have you ever try all android emulators?
For me, I have tried some, such as Android Emulator, Genymotion, online emulators (a lot from Samsung) and so on.
The most popular emulator I think that all android developers have already tried is the Android Emulator created by Google which was called ADV emulator.
ADV emulator is a good android emulator so far, but have a bad performance. It is very slow if you use ARM CPU, must faster if you use Intel Atom (x86). These pictures below help you create an Intel Atom (x86) emulator:
|Open Android SDK Manager and make sure that Intel x86 emulator Accelerator was installed (uninstall by default)
|Create a new AVD and select Intel Atom (x86) as the CPU of the emulator
I have thought that AVD with Intel Atom CPU is the fastest android emulator before, but the day I tried Genymotion I found that Genymotion is must better than that emulator. Genymotion has a lot of cool features include better performance than the others.
You can install Google Services like Google Play, Google Maps … on Genymotion emulator by just one drap-and-drop.
Below is the demo for anyone who are not familar with Geneymotion:
Thanks for reading, feel free to share your experience in any other emulators that you feel better than above ones.
What is iMarketing Center Application for Mobile and Tablet?
iMarketing Center is the first email and sms marketing integration into one app on Android marketing. There are many and many email & sms marketing tool for desktop but ONLY ONE for mobile and tablet.
With iMarketing Center you can:
– Powerful email and sms composer with tags support.
– Send e-mail convenient with many beautiful templates.
– Ability to send emails simultaneously by powerful email sender.
– Ability to send sms campaign up to 3600 messages per hour.
– Ability to schedule sending at the specific time.
– Ability to add up to four user defined fields.
– Private and powerful email tracking system.
– Support email tags, sms tags and user defined tags.
– Support auto subscribe/unsubscribe base on incoming messages.
– Support enable/disable contact profile.
– Support spintax.
– Automatic sms reply and sms follow-up.
– Support import/export from many resources (yahoo, gmail…).
– Webform subscription, webform email/sms confirmation.
and so on at iMarketing Center
Why iMarketing Center Application is needed?
iMarketing Center help you:
– Building your customer relationships.
– Boost your Email and SMS Marketing campaigns.
– Gather customer feedback.
– Create dynamic visual content.
– Target specific customers.
… and many more.
How to get and install iMarketing Center?
Now, we have just finished Android version (support from 2.1.1 and up). Download link here:
How to use iMarketing Center?
Refer main website for iMarketing Center for more details.